Patient Care Advocates
Offering patient care transition and coordination, personalized on-boarding, and benefit coverage review
NorthCoast cares about our providers’ patients. Making every effort to ease access to post-acute care, we take the correct measures to verify patient benefits are available for the provider services they require.
Our excellence starts with our patient-focused staff
- Operational standards to support NCQA and HEDIS guidelines.
- Nurse case managers work cooperatively to provide the appropriate level of service within the patient’s benefits while considering the patient’s needs
- Management team with many years of experience in home health, infusion, hospice, and chronic care management
- Case managers experienced in home care, hospice, and home infusion
Detailed benefits verification
- confirm the accuracy of patient benefits to ensure coverage
- escalate questions to health plan supervisors to find answers
- Dedicated Care Coordinators
- Review of clinical documentation to ensure successful prior authorization
- Real time support with clinical questions related to referrals, services, medications, and much more