Referrals, Authorizations, and Clinical Support
Addressing Provider needs for timely authorizations for patient starts of care through discharge
NorthCoast is committed to supporting its providers and their staff. We understand that not every referral happens during regular business hours. Occasionally a patient requires a start of care over a weekend or late in the evening. Our staff is dedicated to assisting you to ensure your patients receive the services they need without a gap in care.
NorthCoast is there for you when you need us.
- Dedicated fax, email, and direct dial access forIntake and Case Management staff
- On-Call Staff available to assist with after-hours starts of care, additional authorizations or re-authorizations, and PRN services
- Detailed benefit authorizations provided to determine the appropriate scope of service
- Prior authorizations (including Out of State or TPA) obtained timely
- Support in navigating third-party payor portals
- Compliance reminders for Medicare Advantage patients